Bread In Common

With such mixed reviews on Urbanspoon lately I was kind of worried the food is going to be somehow terrible but man I WAS WRONG! Sophie's sister recommended for us to check this funky restaurant out and we are so glad that she did.  


 
The place setting was really simple yet really funky. Somehow it looks like a garage that is built with bricks and lots of lights! It was dark but real comfy.

This was the light source on our table;
Simply just one candle light on top of handful of dirt & placed inside of a paper bag

 We decided to share to mains, which was;
Lamb mint chilli & lime
chicken avocado & capsicum sauce *I believe*
They were so perfectly cooked and flavored. Specially the Lamb it was just AH MA ZINGG

 This was my favourite part! But I think that's because I have a sweet tooth;
Bananas with citrus flavored cream, lime meringue & mint
Crushed Oreo, light chocolate ice cream, peanut butter, Jelly,  Raspberry & mint
When this was delivered to our table we were like OMG they look a little weird but then we took a bite of each and I swear for a little while it was like heaven on earth. These are so worth trying so if you have the time; DO IT!




Bread In Common on Urbanspoon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news